LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     08 October 2015

Ex-parte divorce order

My Divorce case is at last stage.(since June,2014).  Hon.Judge has ordered her staff, while pursuing my case in Family court, to obtain required evidence( i,e, Reconcialliation report etc) and issue Ex-parte Divorce Order. Brief of case :  Love Marriage (inter Caste),  20 yrs Separation, 1 daughter in job, wife is a Govt servant earning approx 80,000 pm  & she got everything. But, I lost everything in Life like family enjoyment, Govt job &  Father. So, I (45) and Mother(79) remained at one place atlast. I need a good advice from a lawyer.  My lawyer has never attended Court on one or the other reason (Heart patient). out of 15 hearings he sent asst for 2 times to Court. I my self explained everything to Hon.Judge in a easy way, as & when she asked till now. (1)  Can I get an Exparte-order without my lawyer in Court. (2) NOC is mandatory from him to change laywer at this stage ? Because Next hearing is in 10 days, even on that day its cent%, he wont attend court. I have to do something before next date. please help me.

Learning

7 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     08 October 2015

sir you can 

let me know whre is your case is pending 

1 Like

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     09 October 2015

Telangana state

No one to answer my question?

Vivek sir, YOU CAN answered by you. Thanks. Could u eleborate it to make it clear? matter most urgent.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     09 October 2015

1.  You will definitely get divorce.

2.  You do not need NOC from your lawyer.  Engage a fresh advocate and he will do the needful to enter his appearance in the court.

3.  Otherwise, you write a Regd. letter to your advocate informing him that you are withdrawing the vakalatnama and either engage a fresh advocate or you can present your case yourself as party in person. 

1 Like

Mukesh sharma (job )     24 November 2015

i agree with parabhakar sir and also vivek sir you can do the same you select new advocate for your case he will giude you 

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 November 2015

Just file a fresh vakalatnama no NOC needed

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register