LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalyani   11 September 2018

Ex employer not processing pf withdrawal

Hi, I am trying to withdraw PF from past one year but unable to. Firstly my data was mentioned incorrectly in UAN by company. After rectifying I applied for online withdrawal. But got rejected as wrong account no. mentioned by company. Now PF office asked to submit withdrawal through employer. I have already submitted my documents but company admins not processing it. They are not responding to my calls, nor relying to my mails. I have submitted the withdrawal documents to them on 6th May 2018. After following up lot they mentioned that one form (re-issue form) was missing which they forgot to send me earlier. I have filled and send to the company on 19th July and it is still lying with them unprocessed. What action I should take now? As I am sick of writing mails to them everyday for which I am not getting any reply. Thanks Kalyani

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 September 2018

Dear querist,

Send legal notice to your employer asking him for reason for delay in forwarding documents and mentioned that failure to do so in 15 days will force you to file case at Labour commissioner and PF commissioner for your employer Act.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     12 September 2018

Kalyani,

Please file a complaint before the Assistant commissioner of Labour while issuing a legal notice.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086

Kalyani   12 September 2018

Thank you sir for your replies. I have couple of questions.

Is there any particular format for the legal notice. Does it need to be on a stamp paper? What are the approximate charges for all this?

Is it ok if I directly file complain with the PF Commissioner?

Regards,

Kalyani

Siddharth Jain   12 September 2018

there is no fixed format for sending a legal notice but a legal notice can only be sent by an advocate on his letterhead and not on stamp paper.

For any other queries, feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register