LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav   24 August 2017

Evidence to counter Section 125

Dear Experts, My wife has filed a section 125 on me and declared herself as a job aspirant.But she is doing a job and getting 30000 approx. I have photos and videos of her working. Please guide me whether I can present this in front of court to prove her wrong or I had to take a 65B certificate first to make those photos and video admissible in court. Pls guide what is the procedure for this. Apart from this I had printout where her name is coming in the list on the site of EPF , will this also work ?

Learning

9 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     25 August 2017

Definitely You are supposed to submit her salary certificate or you can pray the court for a notice to be sent to the Office where your estranged wife is working to bring before the honble court all records

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     25 August 2017

Definitely You are supposed to submit her salary certificate or you can pray the court for a notice to be sent to the Office where your estranged wife is working to bring before the honble court all records

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     25 August 2017

Just obtain her salary slip and details of her EPF also. The materials are vital so produce the same in court in support of your case. Also file appliaction u/s.340 Cr. P. C. againt wife for stating wrong statement in court. 

Pranav   25 August 2017

Dear Experts , I don't have any salary slips just print out of screen shot of EPFO website where her name is reflecting every month. So will this work? Secondly is it compulsory to submit 65B certificate to make the videos and photos admissible in the Court.

SRIRAMA CHANDRA MURTHY (Advocate)     25 August 2017

Its better you pray the court for a notice to be sent to the Office where your estranged wife is working to bring before the honble court all records

SRIRAMA CHANDRA MURTHY (Advocate)     25 August 2017

Subsequently you can mention the details of EPF, etc

Ramkesh Kaushal (Advocate)     26 August 2017

Documents which are showing salary of your wife most important and request to court call the office managment with records of your wife.

Ramkesh Kaushal 8826802789

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     26 August 2017

EPFO record available on website is also a vital documents and support your case.

Pranav   27 August 2017

Thank you very much to all the professional here for proper guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register