LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhilesh Srivastava (Consultant)     07 August 2018

Evidence provided - but no action for false allegations

I want to report with evidence , that a member of Delhi Bar Association, Advocate M.M.Khan, Chamber No, K-25, Tis Hazari Court, Delhi - 110054, Mobile # 9810675120, is instigating my estranged wife to press false allegations of dowry harassment and domestic violence against myself and my family members; to harass and extort money.

To hear the 9 minutes audio recording, please click the cloud link below. The discussion is taking place between my estranged wife, her father and her lawyer in New Delhi Advocate M.M. Khan. My estranged wife also have a lawyer in New York who she refers to during this recorded discussion. You will hear Advocate M.M. Khan's voice in the background while my estranged wife and her father are discussing on how to file false and frivolous allegations in India with the motive to extort money and attach my property. You may have to download and then play this audio file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApS7XOz4CkeEgs1YWr1xYy9PxFke_g

It is my humble request to look into the matter seriously and take necessary action. Advocate M.M. Khan has filed false allegations of domestic violence and dowry harassment against me at CAW Cell located at Subzi Mandi in New Delhi. Currently, I and my family are undergoing great amount mental and financial stress because of these false allegations. Your prompt review and action shall be highly appreciated.

CC: DCP South Delhi, NDTV, CAW Subzi Mandi, Delhi Bar Association, New Delhi Bar Association, Delhi Police headquarters.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register