LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate dishi (AM LEGAL)     25 April 2015

Eviction of bahu when son is alive legal or not

can bahu evicted from property rights fron in laws property inspite of this she has no right in father in laws property ????? or if no then bahu can file any suit against them for unnessary mental harresment or defamation?

Learning

6 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     25 April 2015

Daughter in law has NO rights to inlaws property. Stop trying to file false cases...it will backfire on you and you will lose.

As someone studying law, should already know this.

Please refer to the suggestion to Mr ramachary in the following post:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=119864&offset=1

Advocate dishi (AM LEGAL)     26 April 2015

Originally posted by : Q Slinger

Daughter in law has NO rights to inlaws property. Stop trying to file false cases...it will backfire on you and you will lose.

As someone studying law, should already know this.

Please refer to the suggestion to Mr ramachary in the following post:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=119864&offset=1

as someone studying law should already know thisbut a lawyer shuold read the query care fully that i know that bahu have no right in father in law property but inspite of this when bahu is not claming and she is leaving peacefully life and his father in law did publication for eviction ...then bahu has any legal right or not....pls try to understand my ques and if u donot undersatand then pls do not reply thanks

Jatin Mittal (Corporate Lawyer)     28 April 2015

Hi Dishi

Firstly, if the eviction is made from the ancestral house then it is illegal and daughter in law has right in the ancestral property. Lets say the house in which you live is not the self owned property of your in laws and they have inherited then you also have the right over that house. Also, if your husband has the rights over the property then you can file the case. Just remember the simple concept that whatever belongs to husband, that belongs to wife too. For any other clarification write to me at mittaljets@gmail.com. No charges for the consultation.

1 Like

Q Slinger (NA)     29 April 2015

The following is the reply I got from poster creator..and then she deleted it! :-)

-------------------------------------------

Originally posted by : Q Slinger

I understand your question. Your question is that you want to be a free-loader on someone else who is merely connected to you because you married their son. And the price of their son marrying you is that elderly parents are trying to get back the property from a property grabber/squatter like you. 

Simple solution is, go get a job and pay for your own place. Stop abusing elderly in-laws for your own benefit. Stop being a leach on the society! 

Remember, my replies are also in correlation to your previous posts where you have admitted to the fact that you are forcefully staying in the in-laws place. 

abey dhakkan go get your life...RIP TO YOUR ANSWERS :p  IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT ADVOCATE...YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE FOOLS....DO U HAVE DAUGHTER OR SISTER ???? I THINK NO.....IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE VICTIM OF DOWERY OR ANY OTHER CHARGES AND FRUSTAION MERI POST PAR NIKAL RAHEY HO

Q Slinger (NA)     29 April 2015

@Dishi: Seeing your parasitic behaviour, is probably the reason why your husband left you and ur in-laws want you out of the house. God help them from such a person like you.

And yes, my wife is just as parasitic leech like you who wants to extort money from me just because I tied the knot with her. Unfortunately for her, there is hell coming her way..in legal form. I hope your husband and in-laws learn the law and us it at full measure against you. People like you do not even consider their old age they are at and want to destroy their lives by forcefully taking over their property..its people like you why others lose faith in humanity. 

By the way, I do have mom and I do have sister..but they never have and never will do such things like you. They have been bought with good education and morals. They will work hard and support themselves rather than rely on husbands or someone else. They laugh and sorry for women who display street behaviour. Also, very nice example you are setting for your child "Daughter, If u don't have money, don't worry, just marry a rich idiot and take all of his money and his parents money"

Yours Faithfully

"Dakkan"

Advocate dishi (AM LEGAL)     01 May 2015

Originally posted by : Q Slinger

@Dishi: Seeing your parasitic behaviour, is probably the reason why your husband left you and ur in-laws want you out of the house. God help them from such a person like you.

And yes, my wife is just as parasitic leech like you who wants to extort money from me just because I tied the knot with her. Unfortunately for her, there is hell coming her way..in legal form. I hope your husband and in-laws learn the law and us it at full measure against you. People like you do not even consider their old age they are at and want to destroy their lives by forcefully taking over their property..its people like you why others lose faith in humanity. 

By the way, I do have mom and I do have sister..but they never have and never will do such things like you. They have been bought with good education and morals. They will work hard and support themselves rather than rely on husbands or someone else. They laugh and sorry for women who display street behaviour. Also, very nice example you are setting for your child "Daughter, If u don't have money, don't worry, just marry a rich idiot and take all of his money and his parents money"

Yours Faithfully

"Dakkan"

Hi Friend 

God bless u

may be my reply should be this

Seeing your parasitic behaviour, is probably the reason why your wife left you and ur parents . God help her from such a person like you. 

but my reply is circumtances and situations are diffrent ...all fingers are not same

for 2 para my reply should be this...pls behave on social site even u can not use abusive language for your wife....it seems that u are uneducated and frusted person...u have not got any sanskar

but my reply is this i have sympathty for you ...but use good language...u r educated person this behaviour does not suit you and all women n girls are not same.....if you can not tolerate false allegations on you...then how can u expect from other person to tolerate false allegations....

for para 3 my reply should be this that  even every body have eduacted parents i do have educated parents,brothers and relative but they never have and never will do such things like you. They have been also bought with good education and morals. They also work hard and support themselves rather than rely on bahu salary or someone else. They laugh and sorry for MEN LIKE YOU who display street behaviour. Also, very nice example you are setting for your BROTHER AND SON , If u don't have money, don't worry, just marry a rich idiot GIRL  and take all of hER money and hER parents money FRUSTated  MAN" 

BUT MY REPLY IS THIS i m sorry to say that you r going with same trauma which i m facing... but do not be gender biased...it happeens when in laws are good then bahu is culprit....n bahu is good then inlaws are culprit....and your education is only worth  when u can make diffrence between right and wrong....

yes i have deleted the post when i came to know your problem i do not have any intention to hurt you....because you are also facing such problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register