LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate dishi (AM LEGAL)     25 April 2015

Eviction of bahu legal or not

can bahu evicted from property rights fron in laws property inspite of this she has no right in father in laws property ????? or if no then bahu can file any suit against them for unnessary mental harresment or defamation?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 April 2015

Daughter in law does not have any legal right in in-laws' property till her husband survives.  But she has got residential rights if it is her matrimonial home to the limited extent to reside there. If DIL wants to stay in in-laws' house without having any legal right, then any attempt on the part of inlaws' to vacate her does not amount to harassment or defamation.

1 Like

Q Slinger (NA)     29 April 2015

The following is the reply I got from poster creator..and then she deleted it! :-)

-------------------------------------------

Originally posted by : Q Slinger

I understand your question. Your question is that you want to be a free-loader on someone else who is merely connected to you because you married their son. And the price of their son marrying you is that elderly parents are trying to get back the property from a property grabber/squatter like you. 

Simple solution is, go get a job and pay for your own place. Stop abusing elderly in-laws for your own benefit. Stop being a leach on the society! 

Remember, my replies are also in correlation to your previous posts where you have admitted to the fact that you are forcefully staying in the in-laws place. 

abey dhakkan go get your life...RIP TO YOUR ANSWERS :p  IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT ADVOCATE...YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE FOOLS....DO U HAVE DAUGHTER OR SISTER ???? I THINK NO.....IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE VICTIM OF DOWERY OR ANY OTHER CHARGES AND FRUSTAION MERI POST PAR NIKAL RAHEY HO

Q Slinger (NA)     29 April 2015

@Dishi: Seeing your parasitic behaviour, is probably the reason why your husband left you and ur in-laws want you out of the house. God help them from such a person like you.

And yes, my wife is just as parasitic leech like you who wants to extort money from me just because I tied the knot with her. Unfortunately for her, there is hell coming her way..in legal form. I hope your husband and in-laws learn the law and us it at full measure against you. People like you do not even consider their old age they are at and want to destroy their lives by forcefully taking over their property..its people like you why others lose faith in humanity. 

By the way, I do have mom and I do have sister..but they never have and never will do such things like you. They have been bought with good education and morals. They will work hard and support themselves rather than rely on husbands or someone else. They laugh and sorry for women who display street behaviour. Also, very nice example you are setting for your child "Daughter, If u don't have money, don't worry, just marry a rich idiot and take all of his money and his parents money"

Yours Faithfully

"Dakkan"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register