Evicting a tenant

I filed a petition in Munsif Court - Vnb for evicting a tenant on the group of self occupation.  After 2 years of following up, i got the judgement in my favor.  Now the tenant has preferred an appeal against the order.  Now my question is 

1. how long the process of appeal will take.?

2. is there any provision to minimize the duration of process ?

3. if his appeal is rejected, would the tenant  approach higher court ?

thanks in advance for useful information.

thanks / s a.

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate,9444674980

It all depends upon the court and to my knowledge appeal will not take much time and it will be decided soon, even if he /she prefers Revision in High court he or she wont succeed as law is very clear and well settled. You can wait for that.

If the Munsif court has decided the case as per rent law and not as per the leave and license agreement between S Ahmed and the tenant then S Ahmed should not be happy and relaxed because tenant will succeed in his appeal.

I may repeat it that, if the Munsif court has applied the rent law in the decision favouring to the S. Ahmed the owner of the house, then the tenant may lose his appeal. On the contrary if the Munsif court in deciding the case favouring S. Ahmed, has applied the leave and license agreement then the tenant may succeed in his appeal before the superior court.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu