LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Evicition of tenets

i want ot knw that wheather a tenent can be evivted on the groungs of bona fide need.If yes then can i directly approach to high court court of uttarakhand, for it,as i m 29yrs old n wnt mine shops back for personal usage.But when asked they clearly chanllenged me. Every thing they are doing there is legal,so now what can i do.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2018

The landlord can.

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in rent/civil matters and well versed with LOCAL rent Act and having successful track record …………….and worth his/her salt…to evict the tenants..

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     26 March 2018

Certainly if you can prove you have bionafide personal need you can get back your rented property...

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 March 2018

Eviction petition can be filed on ground Of Personal bonafide requirement/need and if need of landlord is proved then tenant can be evicted/dispossessed.you can't approach directly H.C for eviction of tenant,you have to file petition before Rent Tribunal/civil court having jurisdiction.

Eviction petition can be filed on ground Of Personal bonafide requirement/need and if need of landlord is proved then tenant can be evicted/dispossessed.you can't approach directly H.C for eviction of tenant,you have to file petition before Rent Tribunal/civil court having jurisdiction.

(Guest)
SIr.thnx for ur reply.but sir as u r sayiny I have to aproach civil court fisrt as in dehra dun there is no rent court as like in delhi.sir the main disadvantage is the time in these processssings.due to which these tenents are becomg dabanng.i can procve on first day itself but due to weak laws I can, t even imagine how much time it would take.

(Guest)
SIr.thnx for ur reply.but sir as u r sayiny I have to aproach civil court fisrt as in dehra dun there is no rent court as like in delhi.sir the main disadvantage is the time in these processssings.due to which these tenents are becomg dabanng.i can procve on first day itself but due to weak laws I can, t even imagine how much time it would take.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register