Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Bansal (Soliciter)     30 March 2011

Evedence IN 138 NI

Hello

I am finding any judgment which says that the every document which is in judicial file wheather its a marked or EX should be read

could you plz help me to do so

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate B. M. (Advocate)     31 March 2011

provisions of chapter V  Evid. Act needs to be complied for the document to be read in evidence.

shankar (advocate)     31 March 2011

a document has to be proved by following proper procedure as per evi. act. merely giving ex. no. is not sufficient to read the document in evidence. a judgement is there in mhlj 2010 june or july issue on same issue. adv. s d ratnaparkhi pune.

pratik (self working)     31 March 2011

I would also like to have the case laws but it has been also said that every govenmnt document need not be exhibit whether in criminal, civil or any writ petition .  also meaning of exhibit why the dcuments are exhibit ?

Whehter exhibit system is applicable in every proceedings whether civil or criminal SLP, Writ petition appellate stage also ? as i am

(asking this kind of a question i.e.(the meaning of exhibit & where it is necessary to exhibit th evey document whih we have to present in the any court or tribunal) ? Becasue no law as per my view has defined the word exhibit & why the document should be exhibited ? )

Thanks.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 April 2011

AS PER EVIDENCE ACT YOU CAN MARK DOCS WHICH ARE AUTHONTICATIVE PROOFS IN THE EYE OF LAW. SOME TIMES PHOTO COPIES ALSO TAKEN AS EX- x and marked as evidences for trail /cross purpose.

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     04 April 2011

i agree with mr. reddy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register