Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     19 September 2012

Evasion from arrest-seeking expert advice

Sir,
My family have been given A.B for the period of 60 days by session court of adjoining state u/s 498-A/406/323/506 with the condition that we join the Investigation and will handed the alleged dowry articles to the I.O who will make inventory and will file for regular bail before Ilaqa magistrate

we have returned all the articles after 27-28 days after contacting the I.O many times and thereafter filed the regular bail on 45-46 th day after joining the Investigation. The Learned Magistrate posted the matter for today after issuing notices

and Today there was strong arguments from both sides. The police and complainant counsel opposed the bail that all alleged articles have not been returned by relying upon fake list and alleged heavy amount of gold is still to be recovered. The learned magistrate rely upon upon session court order to return all claimed articles and matter was posted for tommorrow for arguments
1 My query is that if trial court rject our regular bail whether police from adjoining state can arrest before expiry period of 60 days?
2 The complainant also approached to the session court for cancellation of A.B, Whether session court can cancel the A.B prior to 60 days?
3 In A.B, the session court has categorically said that I, and my old aged father not at all connected with the allegations, whether trail court can reject our( my father and I) regular bail application from common perspective?

4- What remedies are available if the trail court reject our regular bail?-ANY EXPERT SUGGESTION?
Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register