Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eldho Joy (Technical)     05 January 2017

Evading responsibility

Dear forum members

On December 31,2016, the power windows of my car got damaged and I approached  the authorized service station for repair.The service manager told me that the power assemby set have to be replaced and he directed me to a spare parts vendor.There I paid almost Rs.5000/- and purchased and approached the service supervisor.Again they checked the vehicle and told me that the purchased units need not be replaced and it is due to some other fault it malfunctioned.

Later they got it repaired without replacement and when I informed that the spare parts vendor is not ready to take it back,the service manager says that he cannot do anything.As a result,I lost almost 5000.00 rupees and I am in need of legal help.Now both the service manager and the spare parts vendor reject my claim to refund the money.

Eldho Joy

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     07 January 2017

Please issue a notice for unfair practice of the company service certain as well as on the company dealer and aslo to the company stating the facts. if they are not ready to compensate the same, you are entitled to approach the concerned District Forum by way of filing a complaint against the above.

Eldho Joy (Technical)     09 January 2017

Dear Sir

Thank You

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2017

consumer court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register