Evacuation suit on daughter in law

My brother wife has filed false 498A and DVC cases on our entire family . After 8 months in staying in her home she forceble entered in my father house and saying its matrimonal house and wont leave the house.House is on my fathers name and its not ancestral property. Kindly inform what needs to be done in evacuating her my father house.. Please guide what petition we need to file .Father has filed Status Quo order on her but nothing happened on that ..

Please guide proper way..

Thank you



It is a simple case. Pls go to ur local lawyer and tell him to handle the case.


As per law daughter in law does not have any right in her in laws self owned property. File suit for declaration and Injunction. As such there is no alleged suit of status quo in law. Sidharth 9811776422




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu