Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankur palan (properitor)     10 August 2012

Evacuation of property in mumbai

Hien

I havea commercial property in mumbai which i have rented for 16000 p m and 100000 rupees as deposit

Initialy for the deposit the person gave a cheques which belonged to some third party and due to igonarance  but then after three months the entry was reversed and herby i received a new cheque of the tenants account and here made an appropriate receipt for the same as the aggrement of LEAVE and LICENSE is been registered and also police comoplaint is been given while giving the property on rent

The agrement been made on the personal name of the tenant herby keeps changing the name of the firm and so also he is not mostly found in the premises on surprise checking

Also its been a short duration of 4 months of premises been leased out but then cheque given for the rent have been bounced and the tenant asked to re deposit the rent and then it was cleared

Last month the tenant again came to my place and said that he is again changing the name of his company and here by gave me a cheque of his wifes acount and aske me to deposit the same for the rent on the pretex the other acount of which cheques he has provided me in advance is bee closed out which i deposited and was duly cleared

I have a doubt and am really insecured that the tenant might not vacate the property after the lock in period of 12 months . Also i have not yet received the cheque which he promised to for rent from his newly opened account and hereby i have deposited the cheque given to be before and hence i am mostly sure it oin to bounce for the sure ...

PLEASE HELP me with the situation and also let me know how to vacate him before of at the end of the lock in period

Thanking You in advance

Ankur Palan

Learning

2 Replies

ankur palan (properitor)     10 August 2012

Please help me asap as the tenat is highly influncial and has already given me threats of not vacating the place for next three years

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     12 August 2012

dear querist,

you can vacate your tenant before the lock in period by sending him a pror notice to vacate the said property on the grounds of breech of contract as you are saying ,he keeps changing his firms name ,it might seems that he may be bank corrupt or doing this to save himself from the incometx or bank limits,anyhow you have full rights to vacate him before the locin period,feel free to call on my number.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register