You talk BIG.
Here you yourself encourage such malpractices by giving idea of certain ‘fraud’ tips. However a Hindu marriage does not get invalidated overnight so even your so-called tip is not going to bail out a Hindu marriage spouse from criminal / civil actions immediately and thus such ‘frauds’ practiced by Hindus - played before Courts remains failure before metro wife r/w Judiciary in large as once S. 498a IPC / DV filed a Hindu based on your fraud tips cannot seek discharge even from SC on your Newtonian tips until the very Hindu marriage is dissolved and may be you may not know but atleast I know a Hindu marriage is not dissolved overnight!
Now let me educate this author on Law points and tell all other clappers the most crucial fact why such frauds cannot work out.
1. S. 4 and Rule 3 of Freedom of Religion Act 2006 has not been struck down by Courts and or by majority of States in Republic of India.
2. FIRST - The convert or the pastor or other clergy need to give a prior NOTICE to the District Authorities when religious conversion of convert is taking place. This NOTICE I repeat this NOTICE cannot HAVE BEEN GIVEN ON BACK DATE at all? The author is telling you oh Hindus to show to Court a backdated religious conversion to escape Hindu Family Laws which is the most idiotic argument I ever heard in LCI.
3. SECOND - So now what is your argument even for pushing fraud time-pass let us hear that also! Does the author of this post has any idea how to create backdate record of THAT NOTICE in Public departments (SDM Office) or how impossibly difficult it is to do so?
4. THIRD - Any person (convert) intending to convert his religion, shall give a declaration before a First Class Magistrate having jurisdiction prior to such conversion that he intends to convert his religion on his own will is Law of the land barring 3 States ask this author how one can ever create such back date Court records !
5. Readers who donot know Law may clap - clap – thumps up to your such Newtonian restricted tips but donot present yourself as fool before even vetting your own tips on Law points atleast while placing such tips in LCI is my view.