LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SMRUTIRANJAN (serving)     12 November 2017

Escalation of Cost of dwelling unit(flat) & delay by builder

I booked a dwelling unit(flat) in 2008 with Air Force Naval Housing Board a welfare venture managed by Indian Air Force. As per terms and contract, the total cost was then fixed at the cost of Rs. 21 Lakh. There after I projected for minor modifications in which it was told to pay another Rs.67,800/- which I agreed to pay AFNHB . The builder was supposed to hand over the flat in 2014. Till date, the project is still going on and likely to complete after one year or so. Problem comes here that without handing over the flat builder has increased another Rs.9 lakh. Till date I have already paid Rs.21/- whenever I am supposed to as per the date without any delay.Will someone guide me whether I should file a legal notice or to approach RERA. Which way and where would I approach to get my flat early and without any cost increased.

Learning

5 Replies

SMRUTIRANJAN (serving)     12 November 2017

Sorry, make an amendment for total amount I paid is Rs.21 lakh till date

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     13 November 2017

It would be advisable for you to approach RERA for quicker resolution.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 November 2017

Did you issue legal notice to AFNHB for necessary clarifications qua handing over possession and arbitrary/exorbinant  esclation of price?

SMRUTIRANJAN (serving)     18 December 2017

No Sir, actually I do not know what to do further, Would you please guide me how to proceed further and to whom should I approach. If you can briefly guide me the procedure how to send legal notice I will be very much thankful to you.

SMRUTIRANJAN (serving)     18 December 2017

Sir, will you please help me by guiding how to approach RERA whether through a legal expert or any other form available to be filled up with paying prescribed amount  and where is the RERA Office. If I approach a legal expert how much I have to spend on this issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register