LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASRUJ@aratrika (SR. EXECUTIVE-HR)     17 April 2017

Eps under 10 year of service

Dear Sir, I have resigned in last November 2016 after working 9 year and 7 month and now not working since last Nov 2016. I would like to know is it mandatory to go for pension (reduced/scheme certificate). Is there any way to withdraw the full EPS amount instead of pension. Look forward to an early response. Thanks & regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 April 2017

Being HR person you could have known or found out.

The PRO/APFC in nearest PF office would have explained it to you.

We have responded to all of your queries.

Originally posted by : ASRUJ@aratrika
Dear Sir,
I have resigned in last November 2016 after working 9 year and 7 month and now not working since last Nov 2016. I would like to know is it mandatory to go for pension (reduced/scheme certificate). Is there any way to withdraw the full EPS amount instead of pension. Look forward to an early response. Thanks & regards

You have served for 9Y7M. 

You must have asked about from jurisdictional or nearest PF office and must have been appraised on 'Withdrwal Benefit' 

The directory is also available at EPFO website.

So you can make a phone call.

What is the response given to you by EPFO!

Originally posted by : ASRUJ@aratrika
Dear Sir,
I have resigned in last November 2016 after working 9 year and 7 month and now not working since last Nov 2016. I would like to know is it mandatory to go for pension (reduced/scheme certificate). Is there any way to withdraw the full EPS amount instead of pension. Look forward to an early response. Thanks & regards

You have served for 9Y7M. 

You must have asked about from jurisdictional or nearest PF office and must have been appraised on 'Withdrwal Benefit' 

The directory is also available at EPFO website.

So you can make a phone call.

What is the response given to you by EPFO!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register