Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Chattopadhyay (Senior Management)     09 September 2018

Epfo a/c name and actual name not exactly same and employer not traceable.

Respected Sirs, I have a peculiar problem. I worked as VP-Mkg for a textile company between Nov 2005 and May 2007. The company was closed in 2008. I had been trying to recover my PF through them since 2014 but since all staff were gone, I had been running from pillar to post. However, last month, one of their ex-staff of HR helped me by tracing the MD of the company and getting his signature on the application form and related documents. Now the problem is, my original name is Arun Pratap Chattopadhyay. The company registered my name with EPFO as Arun P. Chattopadhyay. Due to this difference, the PF office is refusing to accept my application and asked me to get the discrepancy endorsed by the employer. And the MD, who is the only available authorized signatory, has again gone missing and we are unable to contact him now. The ex-staff is trying to trace him but don't know when the MD will be available, He does not pick up his mobile also... That's why Sirs, I seek your valued opinion as to how can I get this name discrepancy between the EPFO account and my full name as it is getting delayed and delayed and don't know if and when we will be able to contact him. He is in Bangalore and I live in Kolkata post-retirement.. Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register