LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandan Sarkar   03 March 2018

Enquiry on mutation certificate

Hi, My name is Nandan. I have some genral enquiry.

There is one small of land on my mothers name, this is a ancestral property and not have mutation certificate, but the land is regsitered on my mothers name. Even we have verified in municipal, but as per revenue dept there is no such record. So is this can be a problem in future? Also please suggest how to get mutation certificate.

Thanks,

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2018

Property from mothers side is not ancestral…

With the copy of sale deed meet concerned revenue official e.g; Patwaari in O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls e.g; MC….. and ask to enter property in mutation records..

In case there are issues and you are unable to handle approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Revenue matters and having successful track record …and worth his/her salt… for help and support ..

Nandan Sarkar   03 March 2018

Thanks for the reply.

Property from mothers side is not ancestral - My maternal grandfather transferred this land to my mothers name, and many years ago my grand father (mom's father) purchased this land from some one and some name mismatch is there as per the revenue records. Wrong name of the person from whom my grand father had purchased.

So this can be sorted out? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register