LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemant315k@gmail.com (na)     04 May 2018

End date of leaving wrongle mentioned on releiving letter

i left my previous company on 13.4.15 after resigning which was manual and accepted by my manager due to urgency i left without notice which i have mentioned on resignation ,but hr did not provide releiving .I joined another company on 18.4.15 without releiving as present company knows about previous company and accepted without releiving. After 40 days of joining 2nd company then after follow up 1st company provided releiving with some formalities and provided releiving letter on 23.5.15 they captured everything right date of joining,date of resignation but date of leaving they mentioned the date of issuing releiving letter i.e 23.5.15. After 2 years i got opportunity in 3rd company they are rejecting due to dual employment ,but my first company is not correcting the letter and knowingly harrasing me, no we dont care we could not correct, ii have letter of formalities where my first company manager has signed my last working day was 13.4.15. experts let me know how to deal where my first company paid me till 30.3.15 only and showing dual employment.

Learning

6 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     04 May 2018

To give a legal notice to your first company, asking them to correct the dates and issue a fresh letter. 

they are harassing and saying we got no dues form on 21.5.15, and kt form also signed by manager on 21.5.15 but mentioned 13.4.15 as last working day I showed them and asked manager signed on that day but mentioned my last working day as 13.4.15 please correct, if I showed that document they are telling we will not do it, do whatever you want this is our stands,blocking numbers not answering calls,harrasing like anything and saying now it is 2018 time past we could not do it

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; GOvt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 May 2018

Saying, asking, said, told etc are all verbal transactions and difficult to establish.

Have you transacted in writing and recieved reply in writing?

Who has said ...................to you (as posted) the employer or attorney's of employer in HR/Legal etc 

While posting such queries employee should post basic information! What is this establishment; GOvt, private, Commercial, Industrial? Ans-Private What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS? Ans-manufacturing How many persons are employed in it? 1000 What is your designation and nature ? Ans-Trainee for 12months Executive -6months How many persons report to you? Ans-No one Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ? Ans-No You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing? Ans-telangana 18months I worked Service was confirmed Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? Yes What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? Ans-3 months or 1month pay whichever Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you? Ans-No Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA�s, performance date? How was your performance? Ans-yes Are you a member of employee�s/trade unions? Ans no Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC�����? Ans-appointment letr,salary slips only You may revert to relevant points. Name of company etc is not required so don�t post names etc

Hr said on telephonic conversation, they never reply mails

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register