LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

piyush   08 April 2016

Employment certificate denied

Hell, My name is piyush kumar, i am resident of allahabad, uttar pradesh.

I was working with a training institute named as Cadd centre pvt ltd. in borivali, mumbai.

There was no bond as such, only a commitment period of 2 years, but due to very low salary and constant negligence in updating my training in further softwares, as promised, i left the company after working for 1 year. 

Now , when i asked for the employment certificate, i was denied and this certificate is very useful in pursuing my masters programmes abroad.

The only document i had was the letter handed over to me while joining stating years of commitment period and salary and that too was hand written with signature of the manager.

what can be the possible solution for this case. please guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

abhishek   08 April 2016

Dear Sir, I joined a private bank and started training for 20 days and after that I went to place of my posting and work for 1 day and due to some unavoidable reason I resigned from job.I also served notice period recovery payment to bank.Now I want to know Releiving letter is required in my case or not??? I am going to join Gov job now. so please tell me Relieving letter is required for my new goverment job or not???

Thanks

abhishek   09 April 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

@ Piyush,

The committement was in lieu of what extra ordinary benefit by the company e.g; some certifieed  training that would add to qualification and skill?

You were engaged as a Trainee/apprentice/employee?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

You may approach employee'/IT employee's/trade union leaders and an able labor law consultant and then:

Inspector appointed Bombay Shops & Etsbs Act 

O/o Labor Commissioner

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

@ Abhishek,

Do you have copy of resignation and POD, acknowledgment, acceptance?

Did the bank send any written communication ,FnF statement?

How did you deposit notice pay? Do you have acknowledgment?

Did the bank issue appointment letter?

Write to appointing authority, MD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register