Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (Software developer)     06 March 2014

Employment bond

Hi,

I have joined in an IT company. I am not matured in doing job. I have signed for a 3 year bond and they have taken my original degree certificates. They only gave me the offer letter. They didnt gave me the appointment letter, hence no terms and conditions. In offer letter it is on one designation, and in bond it is on another designation. 

They made me to do work which is irrelevent and different from the promises he has made while recruiting from my training institute. The employer didnt even pay me the salary on time atleast for 1 month. If i keep mail he used to ignore it by not giving reply. Now it is 1 half year completed. Till now he promised me many things and violated that promises and used me. Till now i have not done any project and he doesnt give me any priject as there are no projects. It is a small company. Pay is also only 10000 per month which they dont give on time. 

Having realized my mistake of joining this bl**dy company, i showed financial problems and said i would like to leave the company (As i cant directly say that u have not given any project and has given any training till now and is giving irrelevant work). He is saying now to pay the bond amount and leave.

Here everything is search and study, no training from anyone. I cannot spoil my career being here. Now I have to manage this 1 and half year with some projects working outside to get another job.

And my HR is harassing that he would spoil my career if i go  to another company by saying about this to my colleagues. He held my 2 month's salary now and is not giving. I was fully depressed about my career.

Please say me an idea to get relieve of this company as i dont want to keep any experience from this company. They are asking me to resign. If i resign they will ask me to pay 1 lakh that i cannot do. please give some advice.............................

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register