Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kinkar (IT Executive)     21 April 2014

Employment bond

Dear Sir,

My company make me sign a Employment bond for 1 yr. But they give make me signed bond on the Photo Copy of Stamp paper. I had signed the Bond on that. So, Please advice Is it Legal to make Signed a bond on Xerox Stamp Paper, Also, If i able to change a Job in Bond year.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2014

The logic behind writing BOND on Xerox of stamp paper is not understood.

The Imp. Point is “The Indian Courts of law have consistently been declining to enforce Non Compete Clauses/agreements after the employment has been terminated by employer/employee. Such clause/agreements may very well operate during the term of employment.”

Generically speaking you should be able to work to earn your livelihood after separating from current employer, by working with any employer.

However you must get all documents examined by a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer specializing in such matters.

The lawyer that has examined the docs on record and your inputs can advice you the best.

In the meantime you may find the attachments as useful.

Attached File : 711468238 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf downloaded: 68 times

Kinkar (IT Executive)     28 April 2014

sir, Just want to know whether the Bond is valid on the Xerox Stamp Paper. and if the bond is only one sided then is it also valid bond

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register