LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Araisha araisha   10 May 2017

Employment

I was debarred in my first year of graduation in a copying case with chit. They made me sign a letter stating I was caught copying. I appeared for that semester next year and later on completed graduation from the same college. Now I have cleared the IBPS PO exam. In the attestation form given by the bank, there is a question "Have you ever been debarred from any examination or rusticated by any University or any other educational authority, institution ? Yes / No." Please tell me what should I write and whether it will affect my employment chances. I recently also got bonafide certificate from college which states this person has good moral character. Thank you in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 May 2017

It is suggested that you should not conceal.

You have admitted copying and have posted that you were debarred.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 May 2017

Truth is the only weapon which can make a person win a battle. It is a pen that can write anything without anyone's terror; it is a game in which who follows its one golden rule can never lose it; it is a tree that never loses its leaves; it is a river that can not get filthy and dry in any season.. Overall it can create heaven or else if not followed properly can ruin the whole world. It is said that to hide one lie we have to speak hundred more lies and that's true.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register