Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vigrem Rajesh (Senior Engineer)     14 October 2015

Employers unfair with employee

Sir

I work in small IT organization in chennai for the past 9months.. Our Company develops software which is based on "Real Estate - Builders". Our Compnay current strength is just 9 members... when I joined there business was bit ok and they payed salary exactly on or before 5th of every month until april-2015. After that they didn't pay the salary for the employee in every month. Because of that some employees left the organization with proper information. But CEO of the company looks like arrogant person, he is not ready to give relieving for the employee those who have left the company. (Note: Those who left are haven't received their salary for the last 4 months they worked).

Here's now situtation is I haven't received my salary for the month of Aug,Sep-2015. As of now I am attending interviews in other companies, I may get offer from any companies any time. I am ready to serve the notice period too. My question is that at the time of my reliveing I want my settlements to be done till my last working day and with all other letters (Like Expericence Letter, Relieving Letter) without any dispute.

Since I don't know any Law about the labour welfare I request you to guide me in this situation....

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 October 2015

A similar query has been discussed recently at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Notice-buy-out-128280.asp#.Vh5BIW5-jMo

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Epf-claim-not-attested-128103.asp

You may pick up the relevant points.

Build sufficient , irrefutable written record under proepr acknowledgment and record (audio/visual/witnesed/minuted) for use if required at appropriate time in appropriate forum.

The options are aplly your skiils, take help of employee's/trade unions, able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer, Officials of labor dept, Inspector appointed under:  ( Name of your state) Shops and Estsbs Act, Payment of Wages Act, O/o Labor Commissioner for salary slip of all months,FnF statement (showing computation of earned wages,bonus,leave encashment,incentives,reimbursment, etc),PF a/c slips,Form16 as per correct FnF statement, service certificate,relieving letter.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register