LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhas Chandra Mukherjee   13 June 2017

Employer refused to pay one month salary

I worked as a security supervisor/incharge at next level security agency. After working 1and half month they only pay half month salary and now they refused to pay my one month salary. I was not appointed as a target staff but now they deny to pay my salary for not fulfilled his target. They also not pay my TA and mobile bill but they commit to pay when I join there. Please tell me the fruitfully proceed how I can receive my pending salary. Thanking you.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     13 June 2017

Send them a legal notice through lawyer, alternatively you can make a complaint before labour office.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

Originally posted by : Subhas Chandra Mukherjee
I worked as a security supervisor/incharge at next level security agency. After working 1and half month they only pay half month salary and now they refused to pay my one month salary. I was not appointed as a target staff but now they deny to pay my salary for not fulfilled his target. They also not pay my TA and mobile bill but they commit to pay when I join there. Please tell me the fruitfully proceed how I can receive my pending salary. Thanking you.

What are these targets?

Has any offer/appointment letter, salalry slip, I.Card,PF number, ESIC card  been issued to you?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

You are in whcih state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Does your state have a Bord for Security personnel/guards?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register