Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikant Kandikonda   11 September 2015

Employer not paying salary from past 5 month

Dear All, 

I am working in a Pvt ltd. company,  My employer not paid my salary from last 5 months.

They also not paid my VCTC (Variable Cost to Company ) of 2 years which they deduct 10% of my CTC every year . As per Appointment agreement thay have to pay my VCTC every year on performance basis. But now they are harrasing me that if i filed a complaint against them for salary they will show my performance bad and will not pay my VCTC for last 2 years.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks ,

Srikant Kandikonda

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 September 2015

Download the performance record, VCTC matrix, KRA’s Vs Performance, copy of appraisal forms signed by managers, appraisal matrix, etc and everything, salary slip of all months, Form16,.

Record the threats (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

You have the option to approach an able labor Law consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm, employees unions or Trade Union leaders and they may opine that you are covered by the def. of ‘Employee’ as in Shops and Commercial Establishments Act  and ‘Workman’ as in ID Act.

You may attempt to resolve preferably under their expert guidance and support.

Or your counsels may opine that you can approach:

Inspector appointed under (Name of your state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, Payment of Wages Act

Highest Officials of Dept. of Labor

And can file complaint u/s406,420, and winding up petition civil suit for recovery………….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register