LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anupriya   06 September 2016

Employer not paying salary

I was a part of a company and worked there for 9 months.Company was not paying my salary on time so I gave my resignation.Director of  company verbally promised me to clear my dues but its one month they are not paying my salary.He is just extending the dates.He just does verbal communication via phone.

Initially company has just given me a appointment letter.I asked for Id card but they didnt give.Also salary payment was always in the form of cash.No bank tranaction.How can I proceed next?I want my salary to be paid.Please help.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Sir,

The terms of the employment are very important in this regard as your relationship with the company will be governed by that. Therefore it is important to go through the appointment letter. If there are any dues you may approach appropriate forum depending upon your position in the company and your salary. If you want you may mail me the appointment letter and I shall guide you further.

Regards,
Rit Arora

Advocate

ritarora91@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2016

You may narrate all reprsentations ( mention dates/names/brief minutes) on payment of earned wages on due/promised  date (mention date) and conclude that employer breached its own promise (in gentle words; dirctly/indirectly as suitable to you.......................and employer was unworthy of being employed with) and you were unable to work without wages................so that burden of notice period/pay is not fastened on you.

Don't forget to mention that NO tasks were ever pending at your end,your work was duly appreciated,and NO stinker.SCN wa sever issued to you.

Build some irrefutable, favorable  written record.

You can draft as suitabel to you.

Request to supply all salary slips,pending dues,waiver of notice period/pay, correct FnF statement,FnF dues, service certificate,relieving letter, PF a/s slips,ESIC acrd, Form 16 as per correct  FnF statement etc 

Anupriya   07 September 2016

Thankyou all for replying but I am not able to understand what you are saying.I am not familiar with the terms.I have verbally asked to give me docs. They agreed to give docs but not paying salry.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2016

Write ( from personal email id or letter thru Redg. Post) as suugested.

Take help of elders in the family, employ's/trade union leaders, Labor Law Consultant/service matters lawyer, if you are facing any difficulty,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register