Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mandar kakade (Junior Engineer)     21 May 2015

Employer not paying salary

Dear sir,

myself mandar kakade, BE civil engineering, was working with employer "Klassic Constructions Pvt. Ltd." as a site engineer for the project "Construction of Phase-II Goa Dental College & Hospital, Bambolim, Goa." I have been working with this company since june 2013. On 30.03.2015 i have given resignation notice with one month period to the project direrctor of the company, but at very next day our project director given me an instruction to leave the duties from 1.04.2015 as per guidline of director of company. So by 1.04.2015 i have left my job, they have not povided me a relieving letter or experience letter.

Very important, my salary is due from the month january2015 to march2015, salary of other members who are currently working in company is cleared. They are not responding me and not paying my arrears as around 48000 rupees.

kindly guide me sir to get my salary.

thanks & regards,

Mandar kakade

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2015

Were you given instruction to not to come on duty in writing OR did you mention in minutes that you were asked to not to report on duty after submitting notice of resignation dated by. .. Mr...? Do you have copy of resignation and its POD or acknowledgment? If yes you may be entitled to get notice pay too. Meet an able labor law consultant/service matters lawyer with all docs on record and proceed further under expert advise of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register