LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyanka   27 May 2017

Employer is not settling fnf

I have worked for a company for 8 months. I resigned from the job and was serving notice period of 30 days but because of some medical issues i served only 10 days of notice period. Now its almost 3 months that company is not doing my full and final settlement. They are saying that i havent done proper handover process so m not eligible for FnF. What is the labour law in this case? 

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

how much is due? based on that one can tell is it worth fighting this in court or not.

priyanka   27 May 2017

My inhand salary is 18000 and they count month from 26 -25. I was present till 21st feb 17. So my total working days were almost 25 days. But they are not relieving my payment.

priyanka   27 May 2017

My inhand salary is 18000 and they count month from 26 -25. I was present till 21st feb 17. So my total working days were almost 25 days. But they are not relieving my payment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2017

Saying, asking, telling, are all verbal modes of communication.

And difficult to prove.

Did you submit notice of resignation, information of sick leave & sick leave application during notice period, final resigantion under proper acknowledgment?

You have posted that:

“They are saying that i havent done proper handover process so m not eligible for FnF.”

Is it stated in writing?

Who are these they: Line Managers, HR personnel, Legal cell personnel?

What is this proper handover?

Is it ( so called proper handover) stated in any document issued to you e.g; offer letter, appointment letter, any service rules, conduct rules, HR police, employee handbook mentiond in appointment letter……………….and/or acknowledgmwent and acceptance of notice of resignation, final resignation etc etc  

Do you have any asset/property of the company with you?

Did you not handover charge before leaving for sick leave?

Was your task(s) not handled by superiors during sick leave?

The notice period of 30 days may not neccessarily apply in your case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register