Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priash1723 (EE Engineer)     26 January 2014

Employer discrimination and harrasment

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Ashish R Sahu, presently working as Sr.Engg design and application. Ltd. My employer hired me for design and application however immediately after completion of my training asked me to join marketing even though i have 4.5 year work experience in core engg line of production and Clean development mechanism. 

I just want to know about law that protects employee against such harassment at workplace and if such law doesn't exist  will like to work with your party to make a bill so that no employer can make any employee work against his will. It is destroying my profile and due to my conditions at home I cannot find a relevant job. I hereby urge you for help and coordination.

Thank You

Learning

2 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     28 January 2014

please read your appoint letter and contact agreement which company gives you......if any thing is mention then you can do it.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2014

Usually it is stated that employee shall be performing duties  assigned to him.

You may show the job advertisement, job application, interview call letter, offer letter, appointment letter, standing orders applicable to the establishment and extended to your designation to your labor consultant/service lawyer and let your lawyer structure your representations to good offices of appointing authority, MD that you had applied and were selected for ......................................and not for...................................and that you should be allowed to do...................................only.

The favorable record should be built before taking any decision and leaving abruptly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register