Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNIL KUMAR   03 March 2016

Employeer holding my orginal degree certificate due to bond.

Dear Sir,

I have Joined and organisation on 2nd June at the time of joinig i have written a bond agreement of 3yrs service if which i failed i need to pay 1lakh amount, after joining in job my job is not as per job descripttion while joining i even my organisation has trying me to sent to other clients as contract employee with qoting as i have high expirence which i do nat have (Eg:- I have only 1yr expirence our organisation is sasying that i have 4-5yrs expirence and do any kind of job) i have not liked the way of organisation which i want to leave it asap i have resigned my job asap with in 6month that is in Nov 2014 i have resigned the job as organisation have taken my Orginal Degree of B.Tech at time of joining and from that time onwards organisation have not giving me degree and even forced me to pay Bond amount of 1lkh which is very high amount for me . I told to pay 50,000rs fially company has asked as final settilment amount of 75000rs.

1) Company have been taken for me as different position and made me work in different position.(Eg:- organisation have taken me as engineer and made me teaching in which i dont have that extension knowledge)
2)Quoting higher expirence in front of Client which will lead to more expectation and i will get bad remark.

kindly solve my issue what step to be taken next.

Learning

2 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   03 March 2016

Do you hv any acknowledgement duly signed by the employer for proving the possession of your certificates.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2016

Do you have copy of job advt, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, bond/service agreement?

Were you working before joining this company?

Were you asked to resign before joining this company?

This company asked you to sign bond after you resigned from previous company or after you joined duty or after the appointment letter was issued?

This Bond was created in lieu of what extar ordinary favor by the company e.g. some certified training from certified Instt.that added to your qualification?

Did the company demand to submit original certificates in writing?

Did it issue any acknowledgment of original certificates in writing?

Did you demand to return the  original certificates in writing?

Did it decline to return the  original certificates in writing?

Are you a member of any employee's/trade unions?

Do you have copy of false declaration of your qualification/experience by the company?

Did you ever ask them not ot advertise your false credentials?

have you consulted an able labor Law Consultant /Service matters lawyerr?

If yes what is his/her opinion?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register