Employee rejecting to resign from duties

Dear Sir,I am Raju working as HR in pvt ltd company. One of my employee his designation Quality Head,he met small accident due to that requested one month leave,i also approved on his request/health reason but now he wants to extend more 3months for taking rest,and he is saying that doctor had suggested to go for surgery if problem not recovery after taking rest ,our company is a small scale industry.i spoken with him to give resignation company will not wait untill you report as work got delaying but he is rejecting my words.

Hence request you to suggest me for further action.

Regards

Raju  M 

FIN

You have NO right to demand resignation.

It can be deemed termination.

It can be deemed transgression by you.

As HR person you are just another employee in establishment, like him, of course with another set of duties.

FIN

Ask the sick/bedridden employee to submit Dr's Rx with bed rest advise in accordance with leave rules and supply the copy of leave rules of the establishment.

Dear Kumar, i have not demanded him to write resignatin, when he said to me that If doctor suggested to go for surgery he will apply more three months after rtaking esting period.so he want avail 6month leave.right now we have lot of work in his department.hence i asked him to give resignation to recruit another person in place of him.

FIN

Originally posted by : Raju Mukkera
Dear Sir,I am Raju working as HR in pvt ltd company. One of my employee his designation Quality Head,he met small accident due to that requested one month leave,i also approved on his request/health reason but now he wants to extend more 3months for taking rest,and he is saying that doctor had suggested to go for surgery if problem not recovery after taking rest ,our company is a small scale industry.i spoken with him to give resignation company will not wait untill you report as work got delaying but he is rejecting my words.

Hence request you to suggest me for further action.

Regards

Raju  M 

Hope you shall take it positively.

You have asked the employee to sign his resignation and supply it to establishment ( or you).

FIN

Originally posted by : Raju Mukkera
Dear Kumar, i have not demanded him to write resignatin, when he said to me that If doctor suggested to go for surgery he will apply more three months after rtaking esting period.so he want avail 6month leave.right now we have lot of work in his department.hence i asked him to give resignation to recruit another person in place of him.

Hope you shall take it positively. You have asked the employee to sign his resignation and supply it to establishment ( or you).

FIN

Your employer and establishment can otherwise recruit another person 

OR

devide the work amongst other employees/even employer/Managers/HOD's  till he rejoins.

can you please suggest me in this case "employee needs to avail long leave untill he recover and management is not in a position to approve"

FIN

Your contentions that employee needs long leave are all verbal.

Has employee submitted long leave application?

First management has approved him one month leave after he applied,but now employee sent email to extend it more 2months  so managemnet wants to reject long leave.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics