Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kinkar (IT Executive)     18 March 2014

Employee bond agreement

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My new employer want to signed me a bond of 1 year on the basis of the training. But training is not provided by the company and it cost to 1 lakh rupee. He also give me the photostate printed legal paper of 50 rupee. Please advice if it is legal if i join the company.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     18 March 2014

Whether there is any training???? if yes, who is bearing he costs??? if company is not bearing the costs then they can't force you to execute such bond for employment. and if they try to do so then the same shall be illegal.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 March 2014

Avoid joining this company.

Try to firm up venture with employer that follow good HR practices.

The ground for drafting the service agreement/BOND is training! While the training is not to be provided!

Is this training is such that it shall add some extra ordinary skills or qualification?

Or does this training pertain to some processes, procedures, products, policies of the company or to manage the counter/workstation of the company?

The employers are known to claim that the supervisors provided training that was exclusive and specific to skills required to work in trade and then deny the proper relieving, relieving letter, resort to negative feedback/BGV, issue notices, legal notice for recovery, claim legal injury etc………….  

You may find the attachments useful.

Attached File : 1015343471 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 1015343471 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf downloaded: 178 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register