LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishpal   16 November 2015

Empanication details required

I am unmarried women was working with one MNC company in benglaru but due to some misunderstanding by my mother and father they took me from benglaru to my native as small village in Madhya Pradesh. This is almost fourth time they did such things to me. I want to be legally apart from my family how can i do this. Please guide me.

I have heard that I can approach directly police station, however in small town it is not possible even they kept me at home where only internet and mobile can be access.

Please guide me if i want to do it through lawyer, also guide which lawyer I can approach whether cirminal lawyer or civil lawyer. If not through lawyer than what is procedure for empanication.

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 November 2015

Can U cite the reasons for the behaviour of UR parents? Are U the only child?

Nishpal   16 November 2015

No i have one brother . I am elder one, during my childhood they put me into hostel with reason that they cant handle both the childrens, this time the reason was very stupid, someone called my father and told him that i am living with some male member at my rental apartment, without confirming authenticity, they took me from here. They want me to marry a boy in caste and want to get rid from me. However i am not ready for the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register