Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Kumar (Lecturer)     06 October 2014

Emotional blackmail

This is Mahesh. already i posted once " I Need My wife Back"

Ours is love marriage got on 29-10-2013.

For this marriage both family members has not agreed

we were happy for few months. later her mom and thr family members started to come our home and started to keep fire in our family. so

my wife left my home on 5-09-2014 and she staying in her mom home

My wife given complain on me that am abusing her. on 11-09-2014

police gave one month time to realise

now my wife got realised her mistake and ready to come back but her condition is that her parents should agree for it

i hope that her parents and her mom siblings making emotional blackmail to her. should not go back.

she said to ask her parents but thy are not ready to speak with me.

she said my life gone so atleast u be happy and marry other girl.

she loves me and texts me everyday but she not doing dare to come back.

her parents making some black magics to separate us.

ours is inter caste marriage so thr parents trying separate us.

to marry me she came by leaving all her family but now she scared to come out and her parents not sending out alone her.

so plz tell me how can i solve this problem.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 October 2014

@ Author,

Observation:

Being educated and in profession of teaching as 'lecturer' I believe you are in wrong forum. You should be seeking remedy from touts - black magic gurus and not legal experts on your marital issues.

However, the legal remedy is twofold; 

1. Make an attempt (if already not done) to lodge a general diary entry with local police station seeking help to reunite your wife with you explaining in very short on such and such she was forced taken by her parents and kept in non-communication with you at such and such address and you being her legal weeded husband fear for her safety, security, well being and hence seeking help from local police to resolve the marital issues of couple. Take signed / stamped receiving of your one page application from police station.

If police keeps quite for next 72 Hrs. then file a Habeas Corpus petition in State's HC seeking help of a advocate found via reference and seek issuance of Writ of Mandamus to police to search and produce your legal wedded wife. Once wife is produced before Bench at State's HC her statement and willingness to rejoin her shared home will be sought from her and if she states she wants to come with you then she will be sent hand in hand with you and then and therein you may verbally plead and seek protection order against her parents not to disturb couples marital life, whereas the moment she after production before State's HC states that she is not held captive by her parents and willingly living at her natal home then the matter is dismissed with verbal observation given to you to seek remedy as per Personal Civil Matrimonial Laws in a Civil Court.

You have very limited legal remedy available to act on at the earliest. 

Note:

You should know and have confidence before hand what your wife shall say in a positive way to ld. Bench at State's HC and that special knowledge comes from both of your love for each other against all/any parental adversities. Marrying inter-caste is not a social crime to separate a couple is my view. If all above efforts fails then talk to her parents on Mutual Consent Divorce and move forward in life. 

[Last reply]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register