Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaganath Wala (Sr Manager)     14 February 2014

Eligibility to represent

Sir,

Please guide me as to the following:

1)   If any Lawyer / Advocate represents a member of a Co-operative Housing Society in a dispute against that Co-operative Housing Society, then can that same Lawyer / Advocate represent that same Co-operative Housing Society against another member of that same Co-operative Housing Society?

2)   Can any Lawyer / Advocate represent a Co-operative Housing Society - not the Managing Committee - as mentioned in the letter / Notice issued by the Lawyer / Advocate?

3 A) Can a Managing Committee (in the year 2002) who have not filed the then statutory and mandatory M20 Bonds call for fresh elections at the end of their term in 2004?

3 B) Is the Managing Committee thus elected in 2004 legal?

3 C) If the members of this Managing Committee of 2004 have not filed the then statutory and mandatory M20 Bonds call for fresh elections at the end of their term in 2009?

3 D) Is the Managing Committee thus elected in 2009 legal?

3 E) Can this Managing Committee of 2009 file recovery proceedings U/Section 101 against a member of their Cooperative Housing Society?

I further request our learned experts to please also inform me the Sections of the Acts and any judgments which may substantiate the same.

Thanks a million in advance to all who with utmost devotion and diligence find time out of their busy schedule to answer questions from individuals like me.

Jaganath.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register