Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Civil Law > Procedure > Eligibility to become central government commissioner of oaths   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 6 Replies to this message

n/a
[ Scorecard : 12665]
Posted On 22 February 2009 at 18:45 Report Abuse

DEAR SIR,I AM PRACTICING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SIDE. I AM 55 YEARS OLD. NOW I WANT TO BECOME A COMMISSIONER OF OATHS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. I DO NOT KNOW THE PROCEDURES. WOULD ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS ? PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT ASKING INFORMATION ABOUT BECOMING A NOTARY PUBLIC. I WANT TO BECOME A COMMISSIONER OF OATCHS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. PLEASE PASS THE INFORMATION IF YOU KNOW. I WOULD BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU.

N.K.Assumi

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 21811]
Posted On 22 February 2009 at 19:14 Report Abuse

My dear Balkrishnan,

Just see the Oaths Act of 1969

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL

Advocate & Consumer Rights
[ Scorecard : 16585]
Posted On 22 February 2009 at 20:27 Report Abuse

Sir,  The Central Government is not the appointing authority for Commissioner Of Oaths.  Further there is no designation as Commissioner of Oaths of the Government of India.  Kindly go through the concerned Act.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA

LAWYER, SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
[ Scorecard : 10681]
Posted On 05 March 2009 at 15:20 Report Abuse

I do agree with my all ld. friends.

A.Mohamed Thaheer

ADVOCATE
[ Scorecard : 316]
Posted On 10 April 2009 at 12:49 Report Abuse

There are commissioners of oath in the High Courts. How they are appointed/nominated? By Whom? What are all the duties and responsibilities of such commissioner? To whom he is answerable? Is there any remuneration for the post? If yes, how much? Who will pay the remuneration. Is it a honourary post? Let me ecxplain in detail for each and every question specifically

mohansreddy

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 124]
Posted On 05 June 2009 at 17:06 Report Abuse

An application shall be made to Registrar of High court if your practice is below 3 years stating that Iam not capable of leading my livelihood from the profession then the registrar may consider and grant a certificate of appointing u as Oath commissioner but it is for a limited time (3 years) just to encourage the profession but no extension thereafter

Vinay Chhikara

Legal Expert
[ Scorecard : 177]
Posted On 28 June 2011 at 13:28 Report Abuse

take my dear friend you can take a application performa  from  the office of the district & Sessions Judge.and submit the application in the district & sessions judge office. office will sent the application to the high court for appointment as  an OATH COMMISSIONER

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next