Eligibility- state bar council

Team Lead Cognizant Technology Solutions

Im doing my Final Year LL.B and wish to know about the eligibility to enroll myself as an Advocate. Also I intend to take up All India Bar Council Exam. please let me know the steps and procedures. My average is not so great as im a working professional. the overall average is 45%.

Am I eligible to enroll myself as an Advocate? is there any cut of percentage to enroll myself as an Advocate with State Bar Council of TN? please advice.

Im expecting multiple views and suggestions from the experts in this CLUB.

Advocate

But you have stated that yoiu are working.Is it part time or full time.You need to check up whether your Law degree eligible for enrolment.

Total likes : 1 times

If you are employed you are not eligible for enrollment as an advocate, first give up your employment and then apply for enrollment.  Before that complete your studies successfully.

Total likes : 1 times

Thank you for the additional information. So in order to enroll, I should not be emplyoed working as part time or full time employee. After completing my degree, I should give up my current job and enroll. in that case what is the eligibility for me. say suppose my average is 45%, will i be eligible to enroll as an advocate?

Thank you for the additional information. So in order to enroll, I should not be emplyoed working as part time or full time employee. After completing my degree, I should give up my current job and enroll. in that case what is the eligibility for me. say suppose my average is 45%, will i be eligible to enroll as an advocate?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu