Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KROTTAPALLI (OWNER)     13 May 2017

Electricity connection

Dear Sir,

One Plot was registered with me in December 2013 through sale deeds. But where as the same plot was notarised and registered to other party by earlier secretary in Jan 2012 prior to my registration date.

But I am in possession of the plot and the electricity connection was taken by me in feb 2014 and utilizing power since then,However now i found that the other party also took electricity connection under the same Plot in Dec 2016 .But the issue here is that the connection took by other party is not in operation at the same premises but using at some other location and bills are getting generated and paying bills regularly by them.

Now please confirm me the follwoing..

1) How to disconnect the electrictity connection took by other person under same plot and operating some where else?

2) Is it a crime or not?Under What section?

3) where all to approach for disconnection?

Kindly guide.

thanks & Regards

Srinivas

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2017

Your duty is to report facts to the concerned dept., and let them take action possible as per dept., procedures. That is their botherance and do not involve or invite action from your side. 

Make a complaint with full details to dept , wait for one month,  then file RTI Application  to State Public Information Officer, seeking information on action taken on your complaint..

Also mark a complaint to the concerned FORUM specially for electricity problems.  (In the lines of district consumer forums with local authoritties, the forum hears the complaint, hears the complaint, penalizes the officers gives compensation)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register