LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lokesha Shivaramu (PM)     14 December 2015

Electrical clearance - apartment complex bangalore

I reside in Bangalore, in an apartment complext.  The parking slot allocated is right infront of electrical panels and the DG set.  The partking was allocated almost a year agon.  The DG is installed few months ago.  The electrical inspector has commented when inspection, the parking is blocking the access to DG and electrical panels.  This is a violation and should be corrected.  But, he has given clearance.  

I went to his office, he explained while inspection based on what he has seen there is no violation.  For the same reason, he has given clearnace.  If you have got a parking, you need to sort out with the builder. 

I am attaching the photos of parking and the DG installed.  Please let me know, where I can appeal to ensure that there is further inspection and appropriate action is taken.

The passege in side ways is approximately : 34 inches

Tha passege in front of DG is approximately: 30 inches.

Kindly anyone having knwoledge about electrical clearances do let me know what are the options for me to ask for alternative parking or object with electrical instpection authority to do reinspect and cancel the approvals given.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register