LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapil   26 July 2017

Economical,physical and mental torture

my sister got engaged in 2012 and married in 2013.after engagement her in laws taking money from her from his salary.after marriage they took huge money from her and if she refused to give that then there is physical and mental torture with her by her husband and inlaws. now she gave birth to child and refused to give money and came to my home. in absence of my sister her husband has changed the address and not giving the address as well as keys of house. she transferred approx. 20 lacs by online transactions in her husband account.please suggest us how to take adress as well as money given by her.we already made huge number of calls and mettings with her in laws but they never gave us address.please help us

thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 July 2017

Kindly elaborate whether your sister wishes to continue with the marriage or obtain a Divorce as while on one hand you speak of mental and other torture on the other hand you speak about her desire to return to her matrimonial home.  If she genuinely wishes to save her marriage, she can always file for Restitution of Conjugal rights.  You mentioned that husband has changed his address? Are the husband and in-laws' staying together or seperately? If seperately, then your sister can go and stay with her in-laws'.  

kapil   26 July 2017

Thanks madam .

My sister wishes to continue with marriage but she wants peacefull life without any torture (mental,physical ). husband and in laws not staying together but my sister is working in noida so she needs address to continue his job after leaves.her inlaws even not open the door when we go to their home for discussion then how she move to that home.we just want a legal process by which she will live self respected life .please suggest me. they just take his complete salary and then gave her 2000-3000 for her .they continously demand money from us by making her mediator.They moved out my sister from home when she was 8 month preg. at night .so they made her life very difficult. please suggest me legal way to live life peacefully.is there any chances that they forcefully take her child with them.

thanks

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   26 July 2017

Originally posted by : kapil
Thanks madam .

My sister wishes to continue with marriage but she wants peacefull life without any torture (mental,physical ). husband and in laws not staying together but my sister is working in noida so she needs address to continue his job after leaves.her inlaws even not open the door when we go to their home for discussion then how she move to that home.we just want a legal process by which she will live self respected life .please suggest me. they just take his complete salary and then gave her 2000-3000 for her .they continously demand money from us by making her mediator.They moved out my sister from home when she was 8 month preg. at night .so they made her life very difficult. please suggest me legal way to live life peacefully.is there any chances that they forcefully take her child with them.

thanks

Legal way to live life peacefully is not to trouble others, that way you wont have friction with law.  if you trouble others, others will trouble you.  Law will intervene, will see who picked up quarell first and then punish accordingly.

IN your sisters case.  You ask her to adjust with husband and in laws. Happy married life = unending adjustment with husband and in laws.

If they dont adjust, your sister should adjust. If both dont adjust, marriage end.  DIvorce evident today or tmrw.

Teach your sister to adjust with husband or else she will be headache for you and society, today or tmrw.

kapil   27 July 2017

she already adjusted for 5 years and then she thrown out from house of inlaws and you are saying me that i teach my sister.in case they harm her badly in future then you take responsibility ,no ,due to this i need interference of law .for her saftey.improve your thinking about girls.

thanks

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     27 July 2017

There is no guarantee that now if she goes back to her husband, the situation will be peaceful.  However, if your sister still wants to continue in her marriage, she can always file for Restitution of Conjugal rights, stating that she has, for no fault of yours, been deprived of the company of her husband.  In such proceedings, she can ask for interim maintenance for herself. 

She can always seek help from Police to enter into the matrimonial house.  It is advisable to do it right now when there is no litigation pending. 

Yes, the husband can come and forcefully take the child away as he is the father and presently there is no litigation pending. 

Alternatively, your sister can also file for only maintenance. 

kati martina   03 August 2017

To Families who are thinking about doing this for reasons of mental torment, long haul disease (counting discouragement or other emotional wellness issues) and so forth: In these circumstance families like Professional Assignment Help Service, and they will facilitate you to arrange additional time in the situation that you to require it. In the event that you might want to arrange a criminal law issue question of your own, composed by one of professional writers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register