Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divyasree123 (Senior Software Engineer)     03 July 2013

Ec clarification - conveyance metro / non metro

Dear All,

I would like to clarify few things which I have noted in the EC. I recently purchased a land from a builder and we entered into an agreement comprising of land plus building construction. After registration they applied for EC and it is reflecting my name. The land is huge and the builder is selling it on a plot basis. So a part of the land in the survey got registered in my name.

My question is,

1) In the EC, I could see all the previous transactions (entire survey land is being sold) with the following fields having values 'Descripttion of Prop', 'DOE / DOR' , 'Nature & Value', 'Name of the executants/claimants' and 'DNo/Yr'. But I dont see any values in the field 'Vol No / P No'. Can you please tell me is it fine having the fields blank or does it give any issues later on?

2) In all the previou transactions (entire survey land was sold) the field 'Nature & Value' says "Conveyance Metro/UA" but the last transaction (where I bought a part of the survery land) it says "Conveyance Non Metro/UA". Can any one help me in understanding the difference between these 2 entries and what will be the impact / reason behind this?

3) Is it possible to update the registration document as there is some changes in 'Naangu Maal' now?

Thanks,

Divya

Learning

1 Replies

kishore 007   05 January 2024

Conveyance non metro means there is a mortage  loan amount to be paid previous which was not cancelled by prior owner or money lended party ...mortage document to be cancelled by parties...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register