Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. GUNEET SHARMA   13 February 2016

Easement rights

Hello friends,

i am a recently pass my LL.B degree from jammu university and doing Practice in Taxation field.

Problem : The People of my Locality/Street is Form a Mohalla committiee . They passed a resolution to install a gates in beganing and end of street( Street is under jurisdiction of Municipal Corporation. They are asking all people of Locality/street to Pay Rs 2000 for each car and a monthly 800 rupees. They further said that only car with Parking Stricker is allowed to enter in Street.Further they are saying me that if you not paid us amount your Guests are not allowed in street.After installation of Gates a Security Agency is hired to stop the cars of outsiders in street.

I have a objection regarding above Resolution of Mohalla Association.Since due to there resolution i am sufferer. i Park car inside my house then why i pay them 2000 and 800 monthly charges.They just pass the resolution to help the People Who don't have Parking at home . these People Park car in street. Due to car Parking by people of Neighbour Street . these people of my street unable to park car.

Further i have a plan to set up my chamber in my house. But due to Mohalla Association resolution my clientage will be effected and my Guests and Relatives not allowed to come in street with car.the people who are installing gate is for their benefit since they have costly cars in street.these people manytimes park car in front of my Gate due to which i face problem to move my car.

I request to my Professional Brothers to suggest me remedy in above case since these people moving application to Jammu Municipal Corporation seeking permission to install gate in street.Please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register