LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya   10 February 2019

Early relieving from company

Hi All, I am working as an IT professional in a company. Current company has 45 days notice policy before leaving. I have resigned from current company few days back. I have told my new employer of 45 days notice period policy in my current company and has also told them that I can try to negotiate with my current company to cut down the notice period to 30 days. My new company want me to join even before 30 days and is ready to buy out 30 days of my notice period in current company. But my current company has denied to relieve me earlier. They are saying they can relieve me atmost 15 days earlier with 15 days buy out amount. What should I do now?

Learning

3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     10 February 2019

Your new compnay is ready to do that,then what is the worry?

Vidya   10 February 2019

My existing company's .manager is saying that due to existing projects in current company and resource crunch, they won't be able to relieve me earlier. Also my replacement will be joining the company in March. Should I talk to my future employer or should I convey my Last working day in current company through mail with buy out option for remaining notice period days?

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     10 February 2019

You can email to your currant company your last working day with buy out plan and get approval from them at the earlest ,meanwhile you sholud inform your future company that you are negotiating for the  release with your currant employer .

It is better to get finalised your realese smoothly from the currant copmany, and convey the settlement to your future compnay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register