Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish   28 June 2015

Early relieving

Dear Sir,

I was working in a bank and I applied for resignation on 2 may 15 and same has been approved by HR on 04h may and prior resignation i had discussed with my reporting authority for early relieving and that time he is ready but after resignation he is not ready for early relieving .as per company rules i have serve 90day but i am able to serve only 30days and for remaining days i am ready to pay the salary. i want to leave that company because i have got some better opportunity at my native place. i have personaly mat with my HR and reporting authority .and on mail i have clearly mention that i am not ready to working after 30May 15..they are not ready for releiving and after one month (03 June) i have joined other company but still my previous company not ready for provide relieving letter and current company need relieving letter....

Please Help and provide guidance...

Regards

S kumar.

Learning

9 Replies

Amol Kende (No)     28 June 2015

1) Hand over your resignation acceptace mail to the new company and commit them for relieving letter once issued will provide for background verification

2) Send a mail to the concern HR head with marking CC to the senior authorities that I already communicate for 1 month notice serving and 2 months payment recovery agreed to pay to the company after oral acceptance of RA it was finalised suddenly its inforcing us to me to complete the 3 months notice term i have limitations as i left the company for better oportunity but your company inforcing me to left that better oportunity this is unconstitutional and this inforcement is violate my constitutional right and any kind of contract if its violate any bodys constitutional rights its void hence if you fail to provide me the relieving once payment of notice term paid by me same day this matter will get escalte by my side to the concern labour commissioner and that after its get to the labour courts too

hence this is my humble request to you to please provide me the relieving and confirm before that the recovery of notice term amount

As you already resigned and acknowledgement take from the concern officers you are in safe zone your previous company can not hold relieving letter neither drop you the absconding process nor terminate your services.

Regards

Kende

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2015

You have posted that: "I was working in a bank and I applied for resignation on 2 may 15 and same has been approved by HR on 04h may" So Why and How can anyone including HR can backtrack now? Hope you have posted the correct details in your query.

manish   30 June 2015

Sir, I want to know that my last date of relieving as per system is 30 July 15 and I have send a mail and mentioned the date 30 may of last working day and now joined other company.so can they hold my relieving letter/ absconding me .

manish   30 June 2015

Sir, I want to know that my last date of relieving as per system is 30 July 15 and I have send a mail and mentioned the date 30 may of last working day and now joined other company.so can they hold my relieving letter/ absconding me .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2015

If employee has decided to retire by resignation then employee shall choose the date of retirement and not employer.

You amy download the copies of notice of resignation with clear effective date of resignation, screenshot of system/resignation tool, your email etc and object on false resignation date shown in so called system and demand to correct it, in writing preferably by letter addresed to appointing authority,MD,Chairman by Redg. Post and atatch copies of notice of resignation with clear effective date of resignation, screenshot of system/resignation tool, your email etc.

If you have resigned then you have not absented, absconded,abstained...................

You should keep your next employer by your side.

Don't expect any releif from HR?Line Managers of past employer (for that matter any employer including current one) as they have to mind their interest and defend their jobs first and not yours.

It is most likely that time tested tactics are being applied in your case and your staus shall eb updated in interanl records as absconded and reliving letter shall be withheld.

Approach an able Labor Law Consulatnt/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm ASAP.

manish   07 July 2015

Sir....Today my HR issue a absconding letter at my home address ...further as your guidance I am send a letter by registered post to my HR and his boss and my super boss and attached resignation acceptance mail copy and other request mail ....request for your guidance also

manish   14 July 2015

Sir.please guide my ex employer issue a letter of terminated.But before leave the job I had been informed . now I need lelieving letter ...pls guide

manish   14 July 2015

Sir.please guide my ex employer issue a letter of terminated.But before leave the job I had been informed . now I need lelieving letter ...pls guide

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2015

Approach an able Labor Law Consulatnt/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register