Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     14 December 2015

Dvc petition amendment

Dear lawers/experts -

my wife filed a petition to update the prayer in her DVC petition stating my salary is revised and accordingly increased the maintenance for herself and daughter. she has not produced any supporting documents. my lawyer also filed the counter mentioning everything is false.

actually, i am not getting that salary as mentioned in the amendment. my wife is greedy and she married me just because of money and not husband. 

Is this acceptable in the court of law about DVC amendment?

Learning

4 Replies

vaibhav   14 December 2015

Dear Ravi,

Burden to prov the same lies on the oppoiste party 

Ravi (a)     14 December 2015

hello sir,

thank you for your answer. a lot of experts says to go and fetch quick disposal or speed trial for 498a/DVC case while my lawyer says if we do there will be chances of conviction. could you pl suggest what to do? the judge is giving the date nearly every month and nothing happens. it's been more than 4 years we are running after courts.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     15 December 2015

If judge allowed the amendment, then it will be your duty to bring on record your salary details, as they are in your exclusive possession and your wife is not privy to it.  The court may direct you to produce salary certificates to find out the veracity of her statments, if only if, he allows her prayer for amendment.

Ravi (a)     15 December 2015

thank you. i will produce the salary slip but it is far & lesser than the huge claim made by her. will the judge consider that she lied everything in the original DVC petition and the new petition amended by the court.

in fact, all her statements are false that could be proved easily by producing her 498a chief/cross deposition, which is nothing but great improvments/additions/ommisions of the 498a chargesheet and DVC petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register