LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   30 March 2017

Dvc order allowed with out examination

Dear sir , Maintainance allowed 25k pm and 3lak complization , I has been submitted that there is Stay for all further proceedings from HC in DVC year 2015 and i am not attending to court due to stay from HC and our advocate also told me that no need to attend and HC given 5k pm as maintenance , I paid 7 months and asked to her get n joint account for to given maintenance to my child but she was not given , From 2016 onwards i am not paying to her and in this month 10th order has been passed that 25k pm & 3laks complization , How the court will order with out cross examination and my salary was 10000/- pm and she mentioned 60k pm and not submitted proof to court , I got an divourse from family court in that year of 2015 and she went to HC appeal and got an interm stay , i am mentally depressed and how the court will give order , pls guide me is there any revison for that or else i can go to HC base on this , pls guide me !!!

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Raju
Dear sir , Maintainance allowed 25k pm and 3lak complization ,

I has been submitted that there is Stay for all further proceedings from HC in DVC year 2015 and i am not attending to court due to stay from HC and our advocate also told me that no need to attend and HC given 5k pm as maintenance ,

I paid 7 months and asked to her get n joint account for to given maintenance to my child but she was not given , From 2016 onwards i am not paying to her and in this month 10th order has been passed that 25k pm & 3laks complization ,

How the court will order with out cross examination and my salary was 10000/- pm and she mentioned 60k pm and not submitted proof to court ,

I got an divourse from family court in that year of 2015 and she went to HC appeal and got an interm stay ,

i am mentally depressed and how the court will give order , pls guide me is there any revison for that or else i can go to HC base on this , pls guide me !!!

Dear Raju,

You seem to believe in kavade shashtra.  I am also good at kavade shastra, I threw the kavade and it showed 3.  Now 3 means that ...the cock did not do kukdukooo at 4 am that day when order was about to be passed.  Thats the reason judge passed the huge maintenance amount.  Now you can find that cock and strangle its neck !

I hope this satisfies your answer as tehre is no mention of case filed under which section.  What is the opinion of your counsel.  All this you have not mentioned.  So you will have to be satisfied with above answer or provide the details that I asked herein.  Take care.

Sachin (N.A)     30 March 2017

You should upload the order of HC here , so members advsing you can check what was the exact order of HC. As you yourself stated you stopped going to trial court and she claimed that your salary is 60k court belived that and passed the order.

So first upload both the orders for accurate replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register