LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MIS (Student)     08 March 2015

Dvc case proceedings

Hi Experts, need help in understanding about DVC Case proceeding and happening in AP.

Like all the other filthy women who are born to harrass husbands families. My sis in law(a b*tch) went for a False alleging 498a filing and we fought it hard and somehow were able to manage with gods grace to let the trial go and we are still attending the case hearings. She has filed a False DVC recently now on our family. We have attended upto 4 hearings on the DVC which have been trailed immediately within 10-15 days of timegap between each trial. Everytime there is nothing but just an attendance for all of us to attend and then the next date is announced in the next 10-15 days and we have to re appear again. 

I was wondering: 

- Is this how the proceedings of DVC are?

- How long will this be?

- What are the end consequences because clearly her allegations are complete bull sh*t with no evidence at all

- What is the best thing to do apart for stay order which my lawyer says can do.

- How much does a tipycal stay order from HC cost? I somehow have a feeling that the lawyer is faking it. How do I ensure I get the stay order 

- The time gap between the 498a and DVC is more than two years. will this help us in anyways?

Thanks in advance. 

Your kind answers will greatly help me in relieving my family.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 March 2015

Dear, It takes times.... How long depending on many many factors , end result will be nothing and if you think her case is baseless then don't worry and face the trail on merits .... Yes it will help because DV is merely and afterthought and just to harass ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register