LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amjad khan (contracotrs)     15 May 2015

Dvc

my name is amjadkhan.i got married in 2012. my wife is mentally not good that issue their parents not tell to me. i asked about that and i say i dont want to live with that girl. so thier parents put false cases and suffer me and my familay many times. final they put 498A, DVC annd other cases on me and my family in 2013. we all out through bail. so in 2014, i marry a new girl. now i am having two childern. in may 2015, i only got notice to attend in court against DVC.my family memvers not there.my second wife and childers have any problems with this? is that second marriage any problem to me? me and my first wife  are not living together from the past 2 years. is there any chance put another case on me in this period. what to do? how to get rid of this..please clarify..urgent? 

Learning

8 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 May 2015

have you not taken divorce from your first marriage and how come second marriage is legally acceptable you should have applied for divorce and after getting divorce you should marry again

first consult your lawyer and take his advice

My lawyer told that in muslim act you can marry 2 or 3 people.and if both husband and wife not both together approx 6 months the marriage will be cancelled. and if you talaq 3 times you get divorce. that's why i marry..

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     15 May 2015

1)If Muslim act provides so that charge can be sent aside. 2) 498A has to be defended politely

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     15 May 2015

1)If Muslim act provides so that charge can be sent aside. 2) 498A has to be defended politely

means is my second marriage legal or problem..please tell me detail..waht to do..?

is there any chance to transfer my case to muslim minority court or wakbouard? please tell me solution very urgently...

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 May 2015

if you havent registered your marriage then you are free to get divorce as per your shariat law by pronouncing talaq.so i dont think you will have any problem with your second marraige.you need to defend the 498a and dv case.

amjad khan (contracotrs)     16 May 2015

marriage registration means? now what i do? please suggest..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register