LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dv councelling in women & child welfare dept

Hi All I have received notice for appearing for councelling with the women and Child welfare department in Vijayawada in Domestice Violence filed by my wife after 3 yrs & 9 months of seperation, prior to this she had filed RCR filed by her in Aug 2010 498A filed in Oct 2010 on 6 members CRPC 125 filed in Feb 2013 DV filed in FEB 2013. on 8 members the counceller in DV is asking every one to come for councelling. is it mandatory for every one to attend for councelling @ women & child welfare dept. the Councelling of 5 times failed in RCR in 2011. i Am thinking to go alone for the councelling for DV. Pls Suggest me what to do, if i alone go is it ok. regards Satish

Learning

7 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     28 March 2013

first get a copy of complaint.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Never Give Up (Fighter)     28 March 2013

Yes attend it alone for some time , put a reason that other could not come due to some reasons.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : satish yearva

Hi All I have received notice for appearing for councelling with the women and Child welfare department in Vijayawada in Domestice Violence filed by my wife after 3 yrs & 9 months of seperation, prior to this she had filed RCR filed by her in Aug 2010 498A filed in Oct 2010 on 6 members CRPC 125 filed in Feb 2013 DV filed in FEB 2013. on 8 members the counceller in DV is asking every one to come for councelling. is it mandatory for every one to attend for councelling @ women & child welfare dept. the Councelling of 5 times failed in RCR in 2011. i Am thinking to go alone for the councelling for DV. Pls Suggest me what to do, if i alone go is it ok. regards Satish

Thank that CWD officer who sent you a notice.  Many a time they dont even send a notice, they just eat money and forward the case directly to the magistrate or judge where he will issue summons, until then the man wont even come to know that a DV complaint has been filed.

The accused as well as the co-accused have to appear before the CWD officer.

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     28 March 2013

NO NEED TO GO AND ATTEND. LET THEM FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO COURT.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : s pathak 8558042052

NO NEED TO GO AND ATTEND. LET THEM FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO COURT.

I disagree with pathak S here.

Why?

If tou happen to attend, then it will be on record, either the officer incharge should overlook facts, or should consider facts and then let the case go to the judge.

When it is in record, this will help when you go for setaside of order given by judge later.  As judge can give exparte orders.  Later on, the higher court, sessions, or HC will look into the matter in detail, then this attending will come to use.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 March 2013

get a copy of compalint and attend the date.

dragging of case will not help in any way.

try to settle matters as soon as possible.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     29 March 2013

filed by my wife after 3 yrs & 9 months of seperation, prior to this she had filed RCR filed by her in Aug 2010 498A filed in Oct 2010 on 6 members CRPC 125 filed in Feb 2013 DV filed in FEB 2013. on 8 members the counceller in DV is asking every one to come for councelling. is it mandatory for every one to attend for councelling @ women & child welfare dept. the Councelling of 5 times failed in RCR in 2011

PLZ NOTE >>>>>>>>>>>>

domestic incident report should be there PRIOR TO FILING COMPLAINT UDER DV ACT within 1 year.

NOTE >>>>>>filed by my wife after 3 yrs & 9 months of seperation

NOW AGREE. AND ABOVE ALL ORDERS PASED UNDER THIS ACT ARE OF CIVIL NATURE. SO NO HARM FROM ABSANCE. LET THE COMPLAINT BE FORWARDED TO JMIC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register